Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 144

Thread: Death knell for this board?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Yig.... If it is ripped from it's moorings by a tornado or strong wind, then I tell the insurance company that it was THIS gazebo...

    gazebo

    ... and have them build me a new one. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Work with me Meg....

    Death............

    <marquee>Nell Carter</marquee>

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 18, 2004 11:08 AM: Message edited by: Baimun ]</font>

  3. #33
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    No worries. I think each board has a place for each of us. Hell, if it wasn't for the Spawn.com, I doubt I would have met some of you, or made as many successful B/S/T as I have.

    When you want substance, you come here. When all you want is show, well, it's Spawn.com. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes EQ... this is where the lot of us can come from our various tracts in life, and revel in the comradery and intelligent, thought provoking, conver.. &gt;PFFRRRPPTT...&lt; [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Pardon me.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Yig's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    657
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always knew you were a gazebo type of guy Baimun [img]wink.gif[/img]

    But still, that gazebo is no match for my tornado either.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Trutfully Yig.... I'm not much of a sit-still-in-one-place-for-more-than-a-few-minutes kinda person. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    It's just that my wife was looking at all those REALLY expensive "Add On Sun Rooms" [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Hey honey... wouldn't you rather just have a nice gazebo right outside the patio doors? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Wink

    Originally posted by Baimun:
    Work with me Meg....

    Death............

    <marquee>Nell Carter</marquee>

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I got it the first time! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] I just wanted to see if I could get a response from Jor., You know, mister cool and all that! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I'm gonna buy a vacant lot and put an add-on sunroom there...

  9. #39
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Originally posted by Joranthalus:
    I'm gonna buy a vacant lot and put an add-on sunroom there...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If I see that damn place landscaped with 'chlamys' I'm going to be even more pissed !!!

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Yig's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    657
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mandala

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •